InnoSport 2017 is a free event offering European companies the opportunity to meet and discuss potential partnerships (commercial, technological, R&D) with other companies and organisations in the sectors of healthy lifestyle, medical support, sports and leisure innovation, sports nutrition etc.
The event takes place in historical and economically strong Győr, Hungary, easily accessible with low cost airlines flying to Bratislava or Vienna (1h30 drive from airport to venue), and Budapest (2 hour drive or direct train to central station next to the venue) on 27th July.
The event is tailored to support companies find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 20-minute meetings in one location. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company and your technology or product online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event.
What will be covered during the event:
· Latest developments, new technologies, future trends: presented in panel discussions and workshops
· Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking: optimise your b2b meetings by checking the list of participants on a regular basis and by booking meetings in advance.
· Get to know key R&D players offering services to companies
· Showcase of successful technologies and new innovations: opportunity to book an exhibition stand on a first come first serve basis.
· Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
· Hands-on support from your local EEN adviser who will help you with your registration, profile and finding suitable partners to meet.
· Sport and innovation
· Sport equipment and wearables
· Extreme sports
· Smart solutions
· Start-ups, investments in sport
· Medical improvement in service to sport
· Healthy lifestyle, health consciousness
· Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operation
· Find new business or technological partners
· Get latest information on research findings and sports technologies
· Present, discuss and develop new projects
· Find out about market trends and innovations
Register to attend free of charge by 20th July. Exhibition space is available also free of charge on a first come first serve basis (before 31st May).
Enterprise Europe Network advisers at available to support your registration by helping you with your profile and find potential partners to meet. For more information, contact the organisers or visit the website.