The fair HUSUM Wind 2017 (Sept.12 – 15, 2017) is a meeting place, workbench and shop window of the wind industry for over 25 years now. As a platform for the cutting-edge technology, variety and the innovative power of the wind-energy market, HUSUM Wind 2017 reflects the whole value chain. Furthermore, there are current political and technical topics on the agenda, such as the tendering process, maintenance concepts and repowering.
The special exhibitions "offshore wind energy" and "sector coupling & grid integration" will also focus on pioneering areas. The partner state of the trade fair in 2017 is North Rhine-Westphalia, which is the business base of many suppliers and one of the leading states in the expansion of wind energy.
We can help you to make the most out of your networking activities at HUSUM Wind 2017: The Enterprise Europe Network invites all exhibitors and visitors to participate in the well organised international Matchmaking Event HUSUM Wind Match 2017 on September 13, 2017. The brokerage event is a unique opportunity for you to establish new cross-border contacts for future collaboration and to find new business and research partners.
- Select meeting partners and confirm meetings via online catalogue prior to the event
- Added value and efficent use of your trade fair participation
- Allocate and generate business
- Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
- First hand information about EU funding
In 2017 the fair and the brokerage event focus on the following areas:
- Manufacturers of wind turbines
- Components / suppliers
- New materials, composites, raw materials, supplies and material processing
- Installation, planning and project development
- Utility / grid operation / energy storage
- Finance and insurance