Over two thought-provoking days INNOVATE 2017 will explore the major themes brought about by the pace and complexity of our world and discuss what that means for the individual, business and governments.
From robotics to urban planning INNOVATE 2017 will deliver fresh perspectives on innovations such as artificial intelligence, smart cities, alternative food sources and space exploration.
INNOVATE 2017 - Match
INNOVATE 2017 - Match is an opportunity to meet innovative people and future focused companies that can help your business grow. If you are a ticket holder you can pre-arrange meetings with innovators, research centres, universities, resellers, retailers and investors from the UK and overseas. You can share knowledge, gain insights, forge partnerships, foster collaboration and secure potential investment. With over 2,750 innovators, investors and experts attending, the opportunity for cross fertilisation and mutually beneficial collaborations is huge.
- Source and showcase the world's largest innovative solution, technologies and start-ups.
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
- Forge winning partnerships for EU research and innovation funding
- Exchange knowledge and know-how
- Identify new commercial opportunities for global success.
How does it work?
- Purchase your ticket to Innovate 2017
- Complete your profile on B2match.com - our website to organise 1:1 meetings - and view the participant list
- After registration closes, delegates can request meetings with other participants
- You will receive your meeting schedule by email a couple of days before the event
Free passes to overseas companies
Free 2 day passes (usually £199) are available to overseas companies that are looking to:
- buy or licence UK technology/products
- invest in the UK or UK companies and co-develop new solutions
- find UK research partners to be part of a consortium led by an overseas company
- work on a technology transfer project.
If your company is based outside of the UK and you are looking to build business relationships with UK innovation companies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.