B2B Matchmaking Event during HANNOVER MESSE 2018
Enterprise Europe Network is organising a brokerage event at HANNOVER MESSE 2018 the world’s leading trade show for industrial technology. The brokerage event is a vast five-day affair with thousands of meeting organised each year.
HANNOVER MESSE, being one of the biggest industrial trade shows in the world, covers a wide range of themes such as R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. The opportunity to develop new sales leads in other sectors, unique access to new products and technologies and a huge international presence attract exhibitors and visitors from all over the world.
The 2018 trade fair line-up includes:
- Energy: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Energy Systems and Mobility
- Digital Factory: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Processes and IT Solutions
- IAMD - Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives: The trade fair is a global hotspot for Industry 4.0. that covers industrial automation, industrial IT, power transmission, and fluid power technology - from mechanical engineering and robotics to process automation.
- Industrial Supply: leading Trade Fair for Innovative Subcontracting Solutions and Lightweight Construction
- Research & technology: Leading Trade Fair for R&D and Technology Transfer
The Matchmaking Event At a Glance
- Five days of business meetings
- A matchmaking area in the trade fair
- VIP lounge at the disposal of the participants
- International partner network
- Professional assistance on the spot
Statistics since 2005
- Over 3,000 participating companies
- Around 4,000 businessmen- and women
- Over 20,000 business meetings
- 60 countries represented
- A network of more than 100 partners
Where is the event being held?
Register for the event
To register for this event we need to validate your email. You will be sent a 6 digit confirmation email containing a verfication code. Simply copy this into the field below to continue.