Partnering opportunity

A Turkish manufacturer of insulin pen needles and compressor nebulizers is looking for distributors or commercial agents

Summary

A Turkish insulin pen needle and compressor nebulizer manufacturer, which is already a dominant actor in the health sector (within the context of the local market), seeks partners to cooperate under distribution services agreement or commercial agency agreement.

Partner sought

Sought partners are expected to be well-established and experienced in the health sector and market the product range of the company under distribution services agreement or commercial agency agreement.

Description

The Turkish company was established in 2012 by young pharmacists and started its operations by manufacturing insulin pen needles. By 2017, the company started manufacturing compressor nebulizers. Considering the local market and production capacity within Turkey, the company is in the leading position. The company puts 85% of its outturn on the local market and exports the other 15% to countries such as Germany, Iran and Morocco. Insulin pen needles are manufactured in a sterile field, untouched by human hands. There are four types of insulin pen needles in the product range: - 32 Gauge (G) - 4 millimetres (mm) - 31G - 5mm - 31G - 6mm - 31G - 8mm The nebulizers, on the other hand, have five different types and these can be used for the treatment of asthma, chronic obstructive respiratory disease, cystic fibrosis, respiratory tract infections, acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and pneumonia. The nebulizers can also be used for moistening room air and nebulizing drugs. The company carries on the business as the leader in the local market and is already engaged in prospering commercial activities in the abovementioned countries. However, they are enthusiastic about offering their products to the new markets with the aim of expanding their businesses. In this direction, they are looking for experienced and well-established distributors or commercial agents within the health sector to cooperate under distribution services agreement or commercial agency agreement. Sought partners are expected to have effective distribution channels and wide customer base.

Advantages and innovations

-The company offers 25% cheaper prices when compared to common market prices. -The company provides after-sales-support with its young and dynamic team.

Development stage

Already on the market

Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)

Not available


Register your interest

How it works

  • Tell us about yourself
  • We’ll discuss with you
  • We put the right partners in touch

EEN help you find the right partner, rather than you going it alone.

Our role is to review and collate the most suitable submissions, and then send them to the client who posted the opportunity. We consult with you, and the client, to make the process professional and easy.

These are live opportunities. Your registration of interest on the site is just like a professional approach to a business at a networking event. To stand the best chance of success, make your submission really sing. Sell why the client who posted the opportunity should work with you. Excite them. Ask questions. Try and avoid copy and pasting words from elsewhere.

Once the client has chosen their partner, we'll introduce them over email and keep in touch with both parties to see how it's going. Sometimes things progress quickly. Sometimes because of changing priorities for either party, things progress slowly, but you never know - your next big business break could start right here.

?What value does EEN add?
This is your pitch: remember to include your unique selling points (USP) and why someone would want to do business with you
Tell us why you are a good fit for this opportunity, and why you think you're the right people for this partnership
If there's anything additional, or commercially sensitive you'd like to know about this opportunity, please let us know

When you entered your email address above, we emailed you a code to verify you're human and have access to that account.

?What's this?

What next?

To finish up, we just need some extra details about you and your company