Intensive pitch training and investor networking for small and medium businesses.
Pitchfest is a training and showcase programme delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
Participation is by application and selection only.
Raise investment and get support
UK-registered small to medium businesses (SMEs) looking to raise between £100,000 and £2million are taken through a four-stage process culminating in an opportunity to pitch directly to investors including angels and VCs. Up to 20 companies are selected to take part in two training days and a selection day, and up to 10 are taken through to a showcase day during which they pitch to a panel of investors in a private session.
Companies will receive one-to-one support from an Enterprise Network Europe adviser as well as feedback from a panel of specialists, receiving advice on:
- Developing an elevator pitch
- Crafting an engaging pitch deck
- Receiving expert feedback and access to outside thinking from mentors
- Building partnerships and interacting with peers who are facing similar challenges
- Showcasing business ideas to multiple investors.
Pitchfest in numbers
- 76 Pitchfests to date across England
- 147 innovative companies trained
- 69 companies pitched to investors
- 167 investors attended
- £2.5 million raised to date.
Contact us to express your interest in taking part in a Pitchfest near you.