Innovate 2 succeed campaign
For businesses on the edge of greatness
Get free 1-2-1 strategic help to grow your business
Innovate 2 Succeed is a free (fully-funded) programme designed to support ambitious SMEs by helping them make a commercial success of their innovations.
The programme offers up to seven days of one-to-one, tailored support from a specialist adviser to overcome their barriers to growth.
It forms part of Innovate UK’s wider support offer and is delivered by us, the Enterprise Europe Network.
Innovate 2 Succeed is a tailored, intensive programme for your business. An expert adviser will steer you towards the relevant expertise for your business and agree with you a bespoke package of modules.
In addition to advice the adviser will help you navigate the wide range of innovation support organisations who could help you from universities to other members of the Innovate UK family.
The focus of Innovate 2 Succeed is on companies that are highly innovative:
- Scaling up
- A high degree of ambition and international goals
- Some early stage or pre-revenue technology businesses can also qualify
The Innovate 2 Succeed programme is designed to de-risk and support innovation and to identify and overcome the particular barriers to growth that face your individual company.
Depending upon this analysis and the subsequent action plan your tailored programme may focus on the following:
- Vision and strategy (ambition, leadership, innovation culture)
- Market readiness and alignment (developing a clear value proposition, marketing strategies)
- Innovation processes (innovation management, business strategy fit)
- Internal capability (effective business models, drivers and enablers, management and leadership skills
- Collaboration (for technology development and transfer, for scaling up)
- Results (innovation KPIs, business KPIs)
- Support for growth (engagement with the innovation support landscape)
- Finance for growth (planning and forecasting, access to finance, debt and equity finance options
- Intellectual Property (IP audit, IP management, freedom to operate)
There is no charge to a business for this service.
Innovate UK provides up to £7,000 for each adviser’s help and the tailored and intensive nature of this support would cost much more if it were to be accessed directly from a consultant.
To find out whether your business could be eligible call the Enterprise Europe Network on 0300 123 3066.